Does anyone know if med cooldown is linked to arson hosps? Sounds daft but I always seem to get a hosp after filling bloodbags lol
Conspiracy theory
Started by ghostfacers [2233008] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Sounds like something worth digging into XD
Probs just a coincidence
Probs just a coincidence
Maybe I'm just light headed after giving blood so f**k up easier lmao
<.< when I land in torn, I’ll try ;p
Lmao ? your luck just isn’t in your favor tbh. I have not experienced any issues with such things, but who knows. Maybe you are key to Sym rising through hospitalizations due to blood bags. Sym to 700!
Yeah I think it's just random.. happens to me too. I've tried to get into the habit of doing crimes before filling bloodbags lol.
YOLO