Married to Blue for 2555 days
This marriage anniversary is the greatest achievement of them all.The love of my life, Blue, and I met when I joined Vulpes back in December of 2012. You can say it was love at first sight, but I played hard to get for months. Then he finally won me over and we've been happily married ever since. We've met life goals together and have continued helping eachother build an empire. And we're very much still the love of each others lives. So Happy 7th anniversary bloo. Xoxoxo
This marriage anniversary is the greatest achievement of them all.The love of my life, Blue, and I met when I joined Vulpes back in December of 2012. You can say it was love at first sight, but I played hard to get for months. Then he finally won me over and we've been happily married ever since. We've met life goals together and have continued helping eachother build an empire. And we're very much still the love of each others lives. So Happy 7th anniversary bloo. Xoxoxo
Mentions: Blue [972499]