Moo!
I've never made a real thread before so I hope this reads well:
I found out the name "cow" was available a while ago, and I tried to convince a few different people to take it and turn it into a parody of Pig, but no one wanted to (and I didn't think I could be a good cow). I quit for a few months after the Roulette wheel was particularly rude to me (its fault, not mine).
50 days ago I thought "f**k it" and came back, bought the name "Cow" (for 1350 points by the way, so an in-game cow transformation costs ~27 times more than a sex change) and immediately tried to become a well-known forum troll. I messaged DUDE and Joei and asked them to help me fight against cow racism which lead to this thread: Cow Bigotry/Racism After making a single post on another thread I decided that I much prefer to be upvoted than downvoted, which is really the object of this thread; in 50 days and exactly 200 posts I went from 37 karma to 1029 karma. I also have access to the VIP forum, which is just as shitty as everyone says it is.
Here are some of my highest upvoted posts
Offensive Names
Cow twerking (This link doesn't work super well so you have to scroll down a bit)
D3vl Roasted
What I'd change in Torn
And 2 posts I thought were pretty good but got snubbed after being graved too soon.
Udder implant fund
limbless cow
And my best cow pictures
[image: media1.tenor.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: cache.desktopnexus.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
I've never made a real thread before so I hope this reads well:
I found out the name "cow" was available a while ago, and I tried to convince a few different people to take it and turn it into a parody of Pig, but no one wanted to (and I didn't think I could be a good cow). I quit for a few months after the Roulette wheel was particularly rude to me (its fault, not mine).
50 days ago I thought "f**k it" and came back, bought the name "Cow" (for 1350 points by the way, so an in-game cow transformation costs ~27 times more than a sex change) and immediately tried to become a well-known forum troll. I messaged DUDE and Joei and asked them to help me fight against cow racism which lead to this thread: Cow Bigotry/Racism After making a single post on another thread I decided that I much prefer to be upvoted than downvoted, which is really the object of this thread; in 50 days and exactly 200 posts I went from 37 karma to 1029 karma. I also have access to the VIP forum, which is just as shitty as everyone says it is.
Here are some of my highest upvoted posts
Offensive Names
Cow twerking (This link doesn't work super well so you have to scroll down a bit)
D3vl Roasted
What I'd change in Torn
And 2 posts I thought were pretty good but got snubbed after being graved too soon.
Udder implant fund
limbless cow
And my best cow pictures
[image: media1.tenor.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: cache.desktopnexus.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Mentions: Cow Bigotry/Racism · CryptoJugg Quits Catfishing?! (Breaking News) · D3vl Exposed · Limb Shaming · Offensive names · Surgeon's Medical Fund · What if torn was going down?