I stir the sake-cider mix with a toothpick
"As usual, plushies, flowers, xannies, temps. All that stuffs,"
Then i look at some purple unicorn at the corner
I smile and think of the idea for a moment.
"A brewery, eh?" I rub my beard.
"Why not? But I want you with me on this one!" I suggest
...Moved to Roleplay forum...
Thank you so much!
That took a long time lol
Well it took me too long to contact the staff. She took action immediately thou. This delay was on me ;)
“I already have a base idea for my first new recipe.” I walk around the bar to the kitchen door, and walk through, dumping my combat helmet down on a table. Upon removing my helmet, I reveal a pair of wolf ears. I open one of my parcels, the box instantly disappearing. “Would you like to hear about it?”
I quitely sing Basket Case while sipping my glass
I raised an eyebrow but continued drinking. “Wolfkin? I don’t see your kind around in the city much... What brings you here?”
"Wolfkin? Anyone said wolfkin?" As i finished my drink and pick a tiny green thing with some red in it and chew it
I’m not any sort of wolfkin, I am a felina. I come from another dimension. Us felina’s have ears and claws, but no tail.
"Felina? Never heard of ya," I take another drink. "My question still stands though, what brings you here?"
"Felina hmmm, i think I've met someone like that before. Jar or Krystal or someone, it's been a long time. Barkeep, another one the same"
“Well, I moved to Torn City about a year and a half ago. About 14 years ago, I ended up stuck here on ‘Earth’, after falling through what I believe was a rift. It’s a long story.” I remember about my conversation with the barkeeper, and say, “I’ll tell you more later, first I would like to discuss my new alcohol recipe with the barkeeper.”
I continue drinking, apparently not all that impressed by races from other dimensions.
We always have time!
I try to follow the conversation around be when I get asked for another drink.
"You got it!" I wave at him and reach for a refill for him.
"So.. Go ahead!" I say to him. I know the lyrics to Basket Case
I've said it before and I say it again: This place never ceases to amaze me.
"Im sure your recipe is..." I wait for a second "...Out of this world!"
I laugh a little
I bark out a fit of laughter, choking on my drink a little before I regain my composure.
“Uh huh, wait till you hear the method used to create this beverage.” I inhail deeply... “First of all, you take all the ingredients used to brew white wine, and basically create white wine. What makes this recipe so unique is what happens after you brew white wine. What you do is place the wine in a large metal drum, preferably clean, and blast the drum all over with any civilian grade flamethrower, for about 12 seconds. After this, you let the boiling wine cool at room temperature for about 9 hours. Once it has cooled, you serve it. That’s the idea anyway, I have never actually tried this recipe.” I allow my self some time to breath. “I will probably be sleeping through the 9 hours that the wine will cool down for, but I will be there to use the flamethrower.” I breath again. “It’s called ‘Heatwine’.”