Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crimes 2.0 testing!!!!!

Started by kyle8048 [488020] on in General Discussion.

26 replies · 1.38k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

kyle8048 [488020]
[image: media.discordapp.net]

Test account in jail for lots of hours, what does it mean? Is crimes 2.0 close?

This is your weekly reminder crimes 2.0 still isn't here!

Are you sure you want to buy catherineis out of jail? It will cost you $18,516,962,000 to do so.
Trucker_Liam [1608058]
Evertime I see that, I usually see a huge fail in OC’s especially PA’s that follows. So my guess is it’s not crimes 2.0 more of nerfing PA’s or tweaking them
cow [2048141]
Thank god Ched is finally getting serious with quarantine- the rest of us will be going in there shortly.
kyle8048 [488020]
The huge time is probably just a way to prevent busting being possible. If someone busted from a new crime with probably hugely edited experience it would be a pain in the ass to reverse or fix.

The time is way too huge to be even relevant for OC's.
manic [1554958]
Best be quick... The way the world is going it'll be so sanitised the only crime available will be 'Stealing Base'...
Riot [974353]
Pretty sure they’re not even testing at this point, more of a little tease to keep us hoping

”let’s put an account in jail with testing as the reason, that’ll keep hopes alive for a bit longer”
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
This has been going on for months. I busted one of them :D Someone in global like a week or so ago bought it out for like 300M
XxKaileexX [1887242]
I hate this.
I hate the fact stated.
I hate the bet that you have said in your second half of the post.
I hate not necessarily you, but the pessimism behind your words.
....And I hate that it's becoming more and more and more likely that it'll be true as time progresses.
Dammit.