awesome guy, totally deserves a thread push.
UcanTeneke is Buying! https://ucan.tk
Started by UcanTeneke [10611] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Reliable trader, great prices and a genuinely nice person.
Thanks for the great trade
Accidentally disliked and can't seem to change it. Polite,good prices, quick to respond, and trustworthy.
Quick, reliable trader. Didnt even need to self hosp. R+
The best trader in town! Highly recommend!! Best prices for your items, very reliable, and always available to trade with you. Thank you, UcanTeneke [10611] :D
Mentions: UcanTeneke [10611]
Fantastic trader, great prices, provides a receipt. Set up a trade!!
Super fast and friendly trader. Good prices. Love the item demand on list.
UcanTeneke Is a great trader, he has fair prices responds fast and was willing to help me and give advice without needing to and only very polite asking on my part.
Also the Price list site is very helpful so i can budget what im in for beforehand.
Also the Price list site is very helpful so i can budget what im in for beforehand.
Quick, safe and reliable with extremely fair prices. Excellent communication. 10/10 - Would highly recommend trading with UcanTeneke.
Best trader in town. Fast and reliable. Has some cool cats too 1000/10
great service!
40m trade and mug free. Happily use again. Thank you
Good trader, on-line updated prices are a bonus.
Quick trade no mug. Can't ask for much more
As above. Receipts and even a live site where you can plan what items will make you the most money before you travel and even when you land.
I check Ucan’s website before I leave and I check again when I land incase their demand for a certain flower or plushie has changed mid flight.
10/10 Extremely recommended
I check Ucan’s website before I leave and I check again when I land incase their demand for a certain flower or plushie has changed mid flight.
10/10 Extremely recommended
First time trading and he threw in a free bottle of beer, highly recommended!
Incredible fast and very kind trader!
Amazing trader, competitive prices fast clean and honest. Thank you.
quick, easy, safe and playful...10/10 :D