a
a
Started by pugs [1985992] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 68 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Z_senior [2020322]
· 11 likes ·
[image: www.thedad.com] - Triplicant [2037705]
· 11 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com] - bogie [148747] Admin
· 9 likes ·
No.
No.
Nope
No.
From the rules:
Users are permitted to own only one Torn account and should never register a duplicate for any reason whatsoever.
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS: Game ban
Users are permitted to own only one Torn account and should never register a duplicate for any reason whatsoever.
No LoL I don't see the purpose of who could find the time since working on one account seems challenging enough.
Welp, that’s rather suspect... :x
No
I'm like you, I get bored easily... so my advice is
1) You can play a different game
2) Go to fun and games forum, you won't earn karma there but what's karma good for anyway.
3) Learn new things, I'm learning python and among other things! I even wrote guide to share what I've learnt.
4) Draw stuff, i made my signature. look how cute the puppy is. :D
[image: wpng.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com]
I'm like you, I get bored easily... so my advice is
1) You can play a different game
2) Go to fun and games forum, you won't earn karma there but what's karma good for anyway.
3) Learn new things, I'm learning python and among other things! I even wrote guide to share what I've learnt.
4) Draw stuff, i made my signature. look how cute the puppy is. :D
[image: wpng.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com]
Mentions: Tutorial on using TornAPI With Python
His guide is splendid, I highly recommend taking a look at it, OP!
I'm a bloody moron when it comes to coding, and even I could understand it! :D
I'm a bloody moron when it comes to coding, and even I could understand it! :D
This is the reason why I have 3k posts yo. I'm bored lol
OP, try utopia. it's good if you're easily bored. Get Dede to teach you, I've already retired. XDD
a
I can't send the link thou. Ask Dede for the link or google. Thanks! :3
In all seriousness. Branch out in torn if you’re bored. I do a lot of forum reading, hang in global (it’s not ALL that bad), hang out in discord servers. You can go to the Discord forum and see what ones you can join! And if you’re that bored while flying (I hate flying tbf), step away from your phone/computer and watch The Office on Netflix. ;)
I'm learning German and Latin :D
You could always read the wiki to learn about the game too. That will pass so much of your time.
You could always read the wiki to learn about the game too. That will pass so much of your time.
Inb4 someone makes a joke about Relentless members asking for permission to cheat.
Read through the forums when you are flying....