Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

a

Started by pugs [1985992] on in Questions & Answers.

23 replies · 495 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
68 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Vladar [1996140]
From the rules:

MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS: Game ban



Users are permitted to own only one Torn account and should never register a duplicate for any reason whatsoever.
kYo [2106640]
No

I'm like you, I get bored easily... so my advice is
1) You can play a different game
2) Go to fun and games forum, you won't earn karma there but what's karma good for anyway.
3) Learn new things, I'm learning python and among other things! I even wrote guide to share what I've learnt.
4) Draw stuff, i made my signature. look how cute the puppy is. :D

[image: wpng.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com]

Mentions: Tutorial on using TornAPI With Python

Triplicant [2037705]
His guide is splendid, I highly recommend taking a look at it, OP!

I'm a bloody moron when it comes to coding, and even I could understand it! :D
Kelsie [340367]
In all seriousness. Branch out in torn if you’re bored. I do a lot of forum reading, hang in global (it’s not ALL that bad), hang out in discord servers. You can go to the Discord forum and see what ones you can join! And if you’re that bored while flying (I hate flying tbf), step away from your phone/computer and watch The Office on Netflix. ;)
Overseer [2143302]
I'm learning German and Latin :D

You could always read the wiki to learn about the game too. That will pass so much of your time.