Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about tornstats

Started by King_Noob [2479392] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
King_Noob [2479392]
Well the thing is I forgot my login information for tornstats and I no longer have access to the email I signed up with so I can’t reset my password. Also I’ve tried signing up again but my Torn ID is already in use. Is there anyway around this ???? Thanks in advance.
Lucerys [2453309]
I do believe you can reset you password on Torn Stats using your API key instead of username and password, is that what you are thinking of?