Well the thing is I forgot my login information for tornstats and I no longer have access to the email I signed up with so I can’t reset my password. Also I’ve tried signing up again but my Torn ID is already in use. Is there anyway around this ???? Thanks in advance.
Question about tornstats
Started by King_Noob [2479392] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I do believe you can reset you password on Torn Stats using your API key instead of username and password, is that what you are thinking of?
Yes you can. But the email the link got sent to I no longer have access to it.
Ah my suggestion would be to treat it like a TornStats issue and report it to IceBlueFire here then.
Where is your torn id
I am supposed to creat an account, but idk how to
I am supposed to creat an account, but idk how to
It's the number next to your name. [2221541] in your case