Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ucanteneke's script explained

Started by Memorath [2355530] on in General Discussion.

84 replies · 2.13k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
What does all this matter? It's a thing between ucan and bogie. After reading this thread I'm convinced there's even more than this (like automatic buying), but my opinion doesn't matter. And neither does your.
Luces [2078338]
If they are TEMP-fedded, why not wait for them to explain it for themselves. How could you possibly know what is going on? - Unless.. you know...

Anyway, I sure as hell would not like someone else to make a thread and try to speculate and explain my actions. No matter if they got it right or wrong.

R+ for almost good grammar.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I've been watching his account for about 3 months by the way, I would not have spent my time doing that in anticipation of someone potentially starting up an illegal script 2 and a half months later.

Yes I am still investigating this, yes they are still jailed for further questioning and not marked for deletion, but this thread is awfully telling to me - A. what you describe IS illegal and flagged up here, and B. There has been more going on than this for 2 weeks.

He can answer the rest in his fed report, but next time you phone him I'd advise you tell him to be honest, I'm extremely patient - as my watching times should indicate.
loveu2 [1716970]
Is a script really necessary?

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I already suspected he was cheating when I listed drug packs for sale at 100k below market price. As soon as I clicked add to bazaar, this dude had already purchased them.

P.S don't mug me it's all the money I have
dunmugmeh [538353]
Without wanting to come across as a buffoon or a caddish oaf i play the game vanilla and i always have. No scripts ever. I think all script usage should be illegal.

Every single thing i do in this game is me typing/clicking on it. Man to man to get business done. Me personally i do everything.

I havent even signed up to tornstats.com and sometimes months pass in between my logins on discord.
Everything [1415271]
Relax guys he was only cheating a little. he would never cheat a lot cause cheating a lot is bad and he would never do that cause cheating a lot is bad compared to cheating a little which is fine.