8 replies · 535 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
Securop[2247082]Officer
· 2 likes · yeah this guide is pretty good for jail, busting and bailing. Plus the merrits. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16051375
Hi guys!! I've been having this doubt for a while, how does bailing works ?? Like CE gain, or there's any merits available? And what happens to the money, does it adds to you Network or just disappears ? Is there any guide based on bailing where is there more information? To many questions, hope the answer is more than 42.
Interesting! IDK... There's very few details of how works, I think there's something very very hidden... IDK I want to know about it, hope any staff can give a lil clue, there's only one merit... And it's 500 people bailed, that's pretty much something, there's no limit (at least for what I've seen) on how many people could you bail in one day... So... Yeap must be something very very tiny if gives Exp, CE or something special, but maybe it's for distracting! So we think is no important to the game... Who wants to seek the truth? Let's do some experiments
I mean, if you wanted to drop $1b bailing people go for it. I don't think you earn CE from it, and I'd honestly be against that because that'd be essentially buying nnb lol
I got the Bail Out Merit pretty cheap. But it takes a little patience. Low level, short jail-term players are inexpensive to bail out. Camp out and refresh the jail page every few seconds until you see the above and bail them out quickly. There are others doing what you are doing at the same time as you are. You should get 3-5 bails in 15 minutes or so. I believe my cheapest bail out came in at just over a thousand bucks.