Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please Grave this Thread

Started by MrTea001 [2578503] on in Graveyard.

62 replies · 742 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

BigDooD [2203276]
We take complaints very seriously at Helvete, especially from a player of your caliber. We will conduct our own internal investigation, and if HvR-LusT is found guilty of these abhorrent crimes, he will be swiftly removed.

Sincerely, not Helvete leadership
SporkMonkey [2065017]
You got scammed.

OP, don't get scammed. If you are going to"slut," which is what this underpaid slut is referring to, then ask the going price of 250k.

Read the new player guide or how to make money guide. Those are the best supports I can give you.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
It is a fun game but takes time. There is nothing fast in this game.

Also, don't be a whiny bitch in the forums. You are not doing that now, but I can point to many current, active examples of whiny bitches in the forums. This community is beautifully toxic. They will tell you to put a condom on your heart so they can f**k your feelings.
MrTea001 [2578503]
Thanks for the supports guys! I will read the guide and continue to play! I received your funds as compensation of me being the victim! I really appreciate it guys! Lets be friend and have fun! Don't make this community toxic.
Lambdadelta [1938313]
Welcome to Torn. This place can be hostile at times if you're not too careful with your demeanor.
If you need any assistance please feel free to message me directly, I'm not the most well versed in the game but I've been here for long enough that I feel I could guide you if need be.

Train your stats, join a decent faction, and try and get into a sweetshop for a starter gig.
Tao [2133339]
Oh it was Lust? He is my buddy. I have to take my words back then, he would never scam or rip off anyone.

Welcome to Torn!
CelestialKiller [2250369]
Welcome to torn first of all hope you have a fun time here
Train your stats ,join a decent faction,get to level 15 as fast as you can cuz then you can unlock travel agency and strt to fly and earn some solid cash ,do crimes ,you should be pretty much fine.
wolfclawSDemon [2154345]
Best I can tell you is hit the gym, do low level crimes to get nerve up, and find a faction. Don't worry about finding a company till you get some decent working stats. And do education, don't know what would be the best for you right now but I'm sure someone will chime in.

Also don't spend all your job points in one place (unless it's a promotion. They help alot.)
RichardWJohnson [2564659]
Speaking of kind special people, I have been looking for someone to split rent with, traditionally I was holding out for a woman but since the Torn ratio is nearly 8:1. Anyway if you wanna be Lenard and Sheldon let me know. Did you get the pepper spray I sent you?