Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

church

Started by Omababe [2178556] on in Questions & Answers.

23 replies · 354 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Omababe [2178556]
To all them rich people, why donate 1bn to the church and get a merit that is worth about 250points =11m when you can give me:) lmao
Matty_h [48911]
You can only purchase so many points (half your current level)

So they reach a point they can no longer buy the “Cheap” merits

Also what kelsie said
Shooby [2510470]
Was talking about this earlier. It's absolutely not worth it imo unless you've run dry most other options for obtaining merits. Though people spend billions on losses, runaways, etc. Hundreds of millions on renting weapons to easily achieve certain attack related merits etc. Depends on the person.


With that being said.[image: i.ibb.co]
Tommy_D [2532651]
Have you exhausted all the other merit options or this is just an easy one for you?

I was scared by the sheer number of zeros so stopped after 1m donation. Doubt that I'll actually claim this merit at all ?
Shooby [2510470]
The only thing I identify it as, was a poor financial decisions.

I still have a ton of merits that are fairly easy to obtain, I'm just lazy and don't really merit hunt per se. Figured I'd get this one out the way before I inevitably run myself broke one day gambling.
SkinnyPeen [2176021]
all purchasable merits from levels will cost around 550m, gotta get to level 100 first tho :P

in comparison, a dirty bomb, which is like 2 merits, is a whopping 30 billion, give or take a few billion.

where as I going with this f**k. oh yeah. gimme ur DB op pls, I need merits
Tommy_D [2532651]
Because there are also merits for 100k, 1m, and 100m donation. He made that $1 extra just for the fun of it I suppose.

I myself stopped at 1m donation. Can even afford 100m for my own growth so the church can go *** themselves.