To all them rich people, why donate 1bn to the church and get a merit that is worth about 250points =11m when you can give me:) lmao
church
Started by Omababe [2178556] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Kelsie [340367]
· 8 likes ·
Because you have merit chasers. Giving you the money to do it doesn’t benefit them ;) - Matty_h [48911]
· 6 likes ·
You can only purchase so many points (half your current level) So they reach a point they can no longer buy the “Cheap” merits Also what kelsie said - Furry_Realm [2513880]
· 3 likes ·
:o That’s also 217 in binary code… that’s interesting.
...Moved to Q&A Forum...
Because you have merit chasers. Giving you the money to do it doesn’t benefit them ;)
You can only purchase so many points (half your current level)
So they reach a point they can no longer buy the “Cheap” merits
Also what kelsie said
So they reach a point they can no longer buy the “Cheap” merits
Also what kelsie said
Was talking about this earlier. It's absolutely not worth it imo unless you've run dry most other options for obtaining merits. Though people spend billions on losses, runaways, etc. Hundreds of millions on renting weapons to easily achieve certain attack related merits etc. Depends on the person.
With that being said.[image: i.ibb.co]
With that being said.[image: i.ibb.co]
:o
That’s also 217 in binary code… that’s interesting.
That’s also 217 in binary code… that’s interesting.
Have you exhausted all the other merit options or this is just an easy one for you?
I was scared by the sheer number of zeros so stopped after 1m donation. Doubt that I'll actually claim this merit at all ?
I was scared by the sheer number of zeros so stopped after 1m donation. Doubt that I'll actually claim this merit at all ?
The only thing I identify it as, was a poor financial decisions.
I still have a ton of merits that are fairly easy to obtain, I'm just lazy and don't really merit hunt per se. Figured I'd get this one out the way before I inevitably run myself broke one day gambling.
I still have a ton of merits that are fairly easy to obtain, I'm just lazy and don't really merit hunt per se. Figured I'd get this one out the way before I inevitably run myself broke one day gambling.
Because your account wont be around long enough to enjoy it.
At least Church funds can be used for the community.
At least Church funds can be used for the community.
.
OP, what a new and idiotic way to beg for money.
It's at least slightly original...
there is a thing called filthy achievement hunters...
not saying there is anything wrong with that
not saying there is anything wrong with that
all purchasable merits from levels will cost around 550m, gotta get to level 100 first tho :P
in comparison, a dirty bomb, which is like 2 merits, is a whopping 30 billion, give or take a few billion.
where as I going with this f**k. oh yeah. gimme ur DB op pls, I need merits
in comparison, a dirty bomb, which is like 2 merits, is a whopping 30 billion, give or take a few billion.
where as I going with this f**k. oh yeah. gimme ur DB op pls, I need merits
Eewww why'd you donate all that extra, coulda just done 1b flat
Because I make poor decisions :c
Because there are also merits for 100k, 1m, and 100m donation. He made that $1 extra just for the fun of it I suppose.
I myself stopped at 1m donation. Can even afford 100m for my own growth so the church can go *** themselves.
I myself stopped at 1m donation. Can even afford 100m for my own growth so the church can go *** themselves.
2 = b 1 = a 7 = g
bag... BAG! PEOPLE... WE FIGURED OUT THE COMBINATION!!!!
bag... BAG! PEOPLE... WE FIGURED OUT THE COMBINATION!!!!
DELET DIS
nahhhh