Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Grave]

Started by eXplosive [2314568] on in Suggestions.

60 replies · 880 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ULTRA [1675481]
Maybe 25% reduced drug cooldown on all drugs, 35% reduced od time and 50% reduced addiction gain, but thats just me
VitaGreta [1867016] Wiki Contributor
Wait..

What am I missing here? Its during the love juice cooldown one can hit for less energy? Why would it be good to shorten that time? Should it not be doubled instead?

I dont get it?
oraN [1778676]
The book basically makes Xanax OP with upto 6 Xanax a day unless you're a bot and ofcourse as all things it comes with the consequences of less time benefit from vico and love juice.
VitaGreta [1867016] Wiki Contributor
Yee its good for some of the drugs, if it could increase time for Love juice and Vico that would make it even better.

Disastrous to read the book in February.
Paul [1176287]
Fastest thread I’ve seen get to 100!

@ched more than happy to test out the book, ya know, just to make sure it’s working properly ;)
Vladar [1996140]
A tad bit too powerful as just 50% cool down reduction compared to the other books (assuming most people would use it on Xanax).


I’d counter that it should be more like a 40% cool down reduction, or a 50% reduction coupled with an increased OD chance to balance it out.

I like the idea, I’d love to see it become a reality, I just think it may need some slight tweaking.
KIarkKent [2080813]
But isn’t that the point of books to give temporary “op” gains. It becomes op on a player to player basis on HOW one player maximizes those 31 days over a different player that won’t.

personally, I love his idea as is.
Nilv [2272381]
It could be an idea for another book: increase drug cooldown by 50%.

Great suggestion from the OP, R+.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
No I don't think this works.

For most drugs - especially in planned future versions of drugs, you'd want longer cooldowns, not shorter!

Cooldowns are quite different for drugs than anything else, longer / shorter cooldowns can be positive or negative, that's why there's no bonuses anywhere that affects drug cooldowns.


I'm certain we'd be able to add several drug books in the future, when the final version of drugs is released (we're not even working on it right now), although I doubt any would affect cooldowns.


Thanks.