Amazing idea.
[Grave]
Started by eXplosive [2314568] on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
R+
Neat idea. I'd love some more useful books, but RIP my sleep during that month.
R+
Maybe 25% reduced drug cooldown on all drugs, 35% reduced od time and 50% reduced addiction gain, but thats just me
R+
Wait..
What am I missing here? Its during the love juice cooldown one can hit for less energy? Why would it be good to shorten that time? Should it not be doubled instead?
I dont get it?
What am I missing here? Its during the love juice cooldown one can hit for less energy? Why would it be good to shorten that time? Should it not be doubled instead?
I dont get it?
The book basically makes Xanax OP with upto 6 Xanax a day unless you're a bot and ofcourse as all things it comes with the consequences of less time benefit from vico and love juice.
R+ best idea
Yee its good for some of the drugs, if it could increase time for Love juice and Vico that would make it even better.
Disastrous to read the book in February.
Disastrous to read the book in February.
Very good idea
Fastest thread I’ve seen get to 100!
@ched more than happy to test out the book, ya know, just to make sure it’s working properly ;)
@ched more than happy to test out the book, ya know, just to make sure it’s working properly ;)
Damn. this went by fast
A tad bit too powerful as just 50% cool down reduction compared to the other books (assuming most people would use it on Xanax).
I’d counter that it should be more like a 40% cool down reduction, or a 50% reduction coupled with an increased OD chance to balance it out.
I like the idea, I’d love to see it become a reality, I just think it may need some slight tweaking.
I’d counter that it should be more like a 40% cool down reduction, or a 50% reduction coupled with an increased OD chance to balance it out.
I like the idea, I’d love to see it become a reality, I just think it may need some slight tweaking.
R+
But isn’t that the point of books to give temporary “op” gains. It becomes op on a player to player basis on HOW one player maximizes those 31 days over a different player that won’t.
personally, I love his idea as is.
personally, I love his idea as is.
It could be an idea for another book: increase drug cooldown by 50%.
Great suggestion from the OP, R+.
Great suggestion from the OP, R+.
R+
No I don't think this works.
For most drugs - especially in planned future versions of drugs, you'd want longer cooldowns, not shorter!
Cooldowns are quite different for drugs than anything else, longer / shorter cooldowns can be positive or negative, that's why there's no bonuses anywhere that affects drug cooldowns.
I'm certain we'd be able to add several drug books in the future, when the final version of drugs is released (we're not even working on it right now), although I doubt any would affect cooldowns.
Thanks.
For most drugs - especially in planned future versions of drugs, you'd want longer cooldowns, not shorter!
Cooldowns are quite different for drugs than anything else, longer / shorter cooldowns can be positive or negative, that's why there's no bonuses anywhere that affects drug cooldowns.
I'm certain we'd be able to add several drug books in the future, when the final version of drugs is released (we're not even working on it right now), although I doubt any would affect cooldowns.
Thanks.