Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Denfyre [2542958] on in General Discussion.

101 replies · 2.19k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 102 / 102 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
102
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

-Kriller- [687993] ×1

DedeSiregar [2430598]
Yeah it is common struggle for every game player ever. @op solution to your problem is tell her don't talk too much or just get a new gf.
GL.
CainToad [2104152]
Exactly, torn takes up enough of my time. Imagine if I actually had to deal with a committed relationship at the same time? Tried that, didn't work. Now look where I am.
Xena_Scams [2178000]
Get her to join torn, seriously... my boyfriend noticed I was highly addicted too Torn (still am) and he joined. Now he play's as much as I do! Even with us both addicted, we managed to make a precious baby in the past year too lool!
-BC-M16 [1002535]
I had this problem with my girlfriend. When I know I'm spending time with her I stop flying and make sure to turn off notifications. Real life comes first, Torn is a game.