Grave
Grave
Started by Denfyre [2542958] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 102 / 102 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 102
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Raracure [1440257]
· 131 likes ·
You don't need help You need a NEW gf - oraN [1778676]
· 87 likes ·
Ah yes sometimes my right hand gets upset when i play torn too. - Collete [1389080]
· 69 likes ·
You didnt give her your torn referall ?
Mentioned in this thread
-Kriller- [687993] ×1
You don't need help
You need a NEW gf
You need a NEW gf
Yeah it is common struggle for every game player ever. @op solution to your problem is tell her don't talk too much or just get a new gf.
GL.
GL.
You didnt give her your torn referall ?
So you mostly get notifications during your gf's speech? How often does she talk lol? All day?
She sounds jealous...
Just fly to argentina or uae when you spend time with her.
No need to check it all the time then :P
Just fly to argentina or uae when you spend time with her.
No need to check it all the time then :P
Ah yes sometimes my right hand gets upset when i play torn too.
Maybe she needs the D. Give it to her man then you can play torn peacefully
It ain’t nothin to cut dat b**** off
Nah but fr tho break up with her
Nah but fr tho break up with her
Who even needs a gf when you have torn smh
No torn addict has a girlfriend
Exactly, torn takes up enough of my time. Imagine if I actually had to deal with a committed relationship at the same time? Tried that, didn't work. Now look where I am.
Find a girlfriend in torn. I recommend Joei.
Show her your stat growth. Surely she’ll instantly understand and support you.
well i had broken up with my girl for dota and csgo. not suggesting you same though lol
Get her to join torn, seriously... my boyfriend noticed I was highly addicted too Torn (still am) and he joined. Now he play's as much as I do! Even with us both addicted, we managed to make a precious baby in the past year too lool!
Over 45 years of loving women has taught me that sometimes a girlfriend just needs to be spanked.
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
[image: external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Confirmed. Oran is a leftie
I had this problem with my girlfriend. When I know I'm spending time with her I stop flying and make sure to turn off notifications. Real life comes first, Torn is a game.
[image: upload.wikimedia.org]
I imagined the joke would go a little bit worse than that but ok.
I imagined the joke would go a little bit worse than that but ok.