So its been eventful weekend in both the US and Canada.
Many shootings and stabbings.
I'll leave you to determine the demographics.
I will mention though, a 7 year old, two that were 8 years old, and a 14 year old that I'm aware of were among the fatalities.
I do expect to see the protests over these deaths to be in proportion to what we witnessed so far.
I'll leave you to determine the demographics
"I'm not a racist" -Hoch
Case closed.
Did I say anything about race?
Is that the commonality?
perhaps something else is...
no surprise Cap in Hand and Saggy vote this thread down.
But the fact remains, there are no riots over the killings of these wee children.
Why?
Did the cops kill them? Pretty sure the protests are happening because they're police killings like Breonna, like Elijah, etc.
Meanwhile you were out suggesting Arbery was killed in self defense.
You're an apologist of the most vile order.
Playing ignorant isn't an excuse.
apologist?
you are so f**king dishonest.
you are a scheming little shit stain
Nah,neither dishonest or scheming. Anyone who's been subjected to the dirge of a thread you tend to author can see that you're being dishonest and scheming clear as day.
As though you're "honestly" confounding the specific issue of police killings which has led to the protests, with homicides committed in the wider community which have not?
Nah, sorry cash that cheque somewhere else.
correct me if im wrong...but isn't the moment BLACK LIVES matter? not Black Lives KILLED BY COPS matter?
We all expect to see another useless thread here, precisely what we have witnessed so far. What else should we expect from your bigoted demographic, Hoch?
You're not even in the ballpark of discussion, bro. Kindly see yourself out.
you didn't answer my question...So I will ask again...am I wrong, or has the media been using the wrong name for these protestors?
Idk what diluted media youve been listening to but here's the info you requested
https://youtu.be/hlk7o5T56iw
Basically, yes.
He just can't help himself.
so your saying you agree with hoch then? the BLM movement doesn't really care about black lives.
You gonna take that from little Saint Luke m'man?
I already said this would happen when you post those record number killing/crime spree in Chicago. Told ya wait until the 4th. Nothing is new plenty of people going around spraying and slaying.
Haha surely he is no saint. Lmao one of my weed whores from the past once met a friend of mine named Luke and said he was the third Luke she'd met. Ofc the first one she mentioned was the one from the bible lmao. If you can't say black lives matter then all lives don't matter do they? The media has never got it right and neither has the history books. Here's another part of history you might have missed, listen up this time please
https://youtu.be/b5WMHFss0vY
Case in point:
Hoch disliked your postSuch a hypocritical little boy.
Mentions:
Shootings
This is bullshit
https://michaelsavage.com/man-shot-dead-in-bronx-while-walking-with-6-year-old-daughter-video-warning/
Makes you wonder if they just did this for fun or did they even know the shooter wtf and once again black on black police kill 9 a year black on black 7000 a year give or take a few
You really should quit.
Seriously.