Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shootings

Started by Viracocha [1772040] on in Politics & Law.

80 replies · 352 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
81
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Viracocha [1772040]
So its been eventful weekend in both the US and Canada.

Many shootings and stabbings.

I'll leave you to determine the demographics.

I will mention though, a 7 year old, two that were 8 years old, and a 14 year old that I'm aware of were among the fatalities.

I do expect to see the protests over these deaths to be in proportion to what we witnessed so far.
Viracocha [1772040]
Did I say anything about race?

Is that the commonality?

perhaps something else is...

no surprise Cap in Hand and Saggy vote this thread down.

But the fact remains, there are no riots over the killings of these wee children.

Why?
Sagramor [1908287]
Did the cops kill them? Pretty sure the protests are happening because they're police killings like Breonna, like Elijah, etc.

Meanwhile you were out suggesting Arbery was killed in self defense.

You're an apologist of the most vile order.

Playing ignorant isn't an excuse.
Sagramor [1908287]
Nah,neither dishonest or scheming. Anyone who's been subjected to the dirge of a thread you tend to author can see that you're being dishonest and scheming clear as day.

As though you're "honestly" confounding the specific issue of police killings which has led to the protests, with homicides committed in the wider community which have not?

Nah, sorry cash that cheque somewhere else.
DR34M_W34V3R [1886958]
We all expect to see another useless thread here, precisely what we have witnessed so far. What else should we expect from your bigoted demographic, Hoch?
SaintLuke [2220265]
you didn't answer my question...So I will ask again...am I wrong, or has the media been using the wrong name for these protestors?
EddieLee706 [1591144]
I already said this would happen when you post those record number killing/crime spree in Chicago. Told ya wait until the 4th. Nothing is new plenty of people going around spraying and slaying.
DR34M_W34V3R [1886958]
Haha surely he is no saint. Lmao one of my weed whores from the past once met a friend of mine named Luke and said he was the third Luke she'd met. Ofc the first one she mentioned was the one from the bible lmao. If you can't say black lives matter then all lives don't matter do they? The media has never got it right and neither has the history books. Here's another part of history you might have missed, listen up this time please https://youtu.be/b5WMHFss0vY