Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[100R] Medium/Large Empty Boxes

Started by Kelsie [340367] on in Suggestions.

77 replies · 673 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
78
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kelsie [340367]
I’ve been packaging a lot of parcels, as have some of my friends.

This got me to thinking. Why can we only package 10 items? Why don’t we have a medium/large empty box for additional items (such as 15-20 for example)? We have different sized suitcases to hold more and more items overseas... I think the same could apply for boxes too!

Obviously we have trade options, or sending 2 parcels, but I feel we should have bigger boxed sizes to send out presents with more items in them!


Would be lovely if this were to happen <3

(I know there are more pressing things to be done around Torn, so I understand if this would be a back burner kinda thing if even viewed by Ched)


FOUND IN THE POST OFFICE:
Empty Box - $5
Medium (15 slots) - $25 (?)
Large (20 slots) - $75 (?)
Adam [1622585]
BUMP :D

It's really annoying being limited only to 10 items ... Sending multiple parcels is annoying,
trading takes long times if the other person is idle,
and sending items individually to a person is annoying as well !
Kamikaze-Tool [2035028] Committee Committee
Hi, I'm Kamikaze-Tool. I liked this suggestion so much I bought the company. (Editor's note: did not actually buy the company).