Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum VisualEditor Links

Started by Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
The VisualEditor's links are clickable, so when trying to move the text cursor to a spot in a url, it navigates away.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I was actually clicking on the link itself.. It is just my screen recorder shifting the mouse pointer down a little for no reason. Here's another recording:

[image: i.imgur.com]
oraN [1778676]
While I was writing the forums news thing I noticed links were clickable in the edior and it navigated me multiple times away from the page which was annoying

Opera browser on Latest MacOS
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am using Chrome and Windows 10 too. I will test out on Opera and Firefox tomorrow. You can try replicating the issue on a different browser too.
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
I'm pretty sure the day I had this issue, I kept navigating away to a different page, which was very annoying. I even managed to replicate it today once, but I am not exactly sure what steps were required. But since it actually works as intended more than it breaks (when I went back to check; it only broke once), I think this can be closed for now,
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I think I have noticed this in the past, at least once. So I know that the report isn't unjustified. But I have no way of recreating it, it works alright no matter how much I try to replicate the issue. If you find a reliable way to recreate the issue, please submit another report.

Thanks!