The VisualEditor's links are clickable, so when trying to move the text cursor to a spot in a url, it navigates away.
Forum VisualEditor Links
Started by Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
I am using Chrome and Windows 10 too. I will test out on Opera and Firefox tomorrow. You can try replicating the issue on a different browser too. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
I think I have noticed this in the past, at least once. So I know that the report isn't unjustified. But I have no way of recreating it, it works alright no matter how much I try to replicate the …
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16173349&b=0&a=0
Seems to be working fine for me?
[image: i.imgur.com]
Seems to be working fine for me?
[image: i.imgur.com]
Mentions: Forum VisualEditor Links
You seem to be clicking below it.
I was actually clicking on the link itself.. It is just my screen recorder shifting the mouse pointer down a little for no reason. Here's another recording:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
While I was writing the forums news thing I noticed links were clickable in the edior and it navigated me multiple times away from the page which was annoying
Opera browser on Latest MacOS
Opera browser on Latest MacOS
Time to compare browsers and see what cloudjumper has.
Chrome Win 10
Chrome Win 10
I am using Chrome and Windows 10 too. I will test out on Opera and Firefox tomorrow. You can try replicating the issue on a different browser too.
I'm pretty sure the day I had this issue, I kept navigating away to a different page, which was very annoying. I even managed to replicate it today once, but I am not exactly sure what steps were required. But since it actually works as intended more than it breaks (when I went back to check; it only broke once), I think this can be closed for now,
I think I have noticed this in the past, at least once. So I know that the report isn't unjustified. But I have no way of recreating it, it works alright no matter how much I try to replicate the issue. If you find a reliable way to recreate the issue, please submit another report.
Thanks!
Thanks!