Why are so many people refusing revives in the hospital? I could knock a 90 hour wait time out in an instant.
Revival refusal
Started by Minako [110030] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 65
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- oraN [1778676]
· 21 likes ·
To add to this it's funny I get more trouble from revivers than from muggers "Freevives change settings bitch" " 1M FOR REVIVE U RICH BUY MY REVIVE" "ENABLE REVIVES U UNGRATEFUL SWINE" And that one time some reviver annoyed … - The-Mandalorian [2354586]
· 11 likes ·
I have a question for you too. Why are you cat fishing? [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] [image: i.imgur.com] - dgumf [2063442]
· 10 likes ·
People may want to stay in the hospital. Few possible reasons are: - They're selling something expensive - Their faction is being raided - They're targeted personally and would rather sit in hosp than be attacked
People may want to stay in the hospital. Few possible reasons are:
- They're selling something expensive
- Their faction is being raided
- They're targeted personally and would rather sit in hosp than be attacked
Or they could be going for medical items used merit, that's what I do when I get a Xanax OD.
I self hosp for 11 Hours and its damn expensive i wouldn't want to be revived.
Are you asking them to pay you to revive?
People do it for free so often that you can save the Xanax and just wait 3 minutes.
People do it for free so often that you can save the Xanax and just wait 3 minutes.
To add to this it's funny I get more trouble from revivers than from muggers
"Freevives change settings bitch"
" 1M FOR REVIVE U RICH BUY MY REVIVE"
"ENABLE REVIVES U UNGRATEFUL SWINE"
And that one time some reviver annoyed me Soo much I bountied them.
It's a freevive I get it, thanks but I prefer to stay in the damn hospital because it's so damn expensive to self hosp and I don't want to get mugged.
Every night when I self hosp 5 chats almost immediately pop up with "revive for 1M or Xanax"
#StopReviversHarassingPoorTraders
"Freevives change settings bitch"
" 1M FOR REVIVE U RICH BUY MY REVIVE"
"ENABLE REVIVES U UNGRATEFUL SWINE"
And that one time some reviver annoyed me Soo much I bountied them.
It's a freevive I get it, thanks but I prefer to stay in the damn hospital because it's so damn expensive to self hosp and I don't want to get mugged.
Every night when I self hosp 5 chats almost immediately pop up with "revive for 1M or Xanax"
#StopReviversHarassingPoorTraders
Or they don't want to be spammed with a gazillion offers to revive.
That's more annoying than an OD.
That's more annoying than an OD.
You will find with a lot of people their revives are not off they are just switched to faction and friends only because they already have a revive support system in place.
As a reviver, I don't get bothered by people who prefer to wait for a freevier then for me to revive them then and there. Who in God's name gets pissy over 1m/1 xanax?
To answer your question, people could be in hospital for several reasons:
To answer your question, people could be in hospital for several reasons:
- Waiting out a raid
- They are selling something their bazaar
- Rather stay in hospital and do nothing rather then be out of hospital and do nothing (I've been there)
- Pin-needle/Magic Veins Merit
I have a question for you too.
Why are you cat fishing?
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Why are you cat fishing?
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
just a normal day getting all the thirsty 13 yo kids to pay for Islands, Drugs, Rehabs, Gucci money or whatever kids now a days call it and all that.
Taking freevive
Anytime
Anytime
Because it an acceptable strategy to gain funds from the poor waifs and strays who jerk off to such things ;)
EDIT: shitting spelling
EDIT: shitting spelling
F**k trading with ORAN, everyone should go to Oreo. Great prices and fast trades. And he doesn’t like revives.
Oreo is the man, even i trade with Oreo, 100% Safe Trades 10/10 recommended but he doesn't share nudes like i do
I fell for the nudes trap, but i still think the song is great
I don't have time for that crap either tbf so I just hand out free revives and add the payers to my friends list. Once its big enough you can balance payment with speed, if building the revival ecost perk of your faction is a factor that is.
A great way to meet players you don't know too, been having a blast meeting new people because of it but I also have a million ways of making cash too so take my suggestion in the context your own game. :)
A great way to meet players you don't know too, been having a blast meeting new people because of it but I also have a million ways of making cash too so take my suggestion in the context your own game. :)
I don't.
Contact their faction lead. Rev factions should be putting out when to not harass people. I'll be reviewing it with my peeps for sure.