Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revival refusal

Started by Minako [110030] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 436 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
65
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

Minako [110030]
Why are so many people refusing revives in the hospital? I could knock a 90 hour wait time out in an instant.
dgumf [2063442]
People may want to stay in the hospital. Few possible reasons are:
  • They're selling something expensive
  • Their faction is being raided
  • They're targeted personally and would rather sit in hosp than be attacked
narO [2312928]
Are you asking them to pay you to revive?

People do it for free so often that you can save the Xanax and just wait 3 minutes.
oraN [1778676]
To add to this it's funny I get more trouble from revivers than from muggers

"Freevives change settings bitch"
" 1M FOR REVIVE U RICH BUY MY REVIVE"
"ENABLE REVIVES U UNGRATEFUL SWINE"

And that one time some reviver annoyed me Soo much I bountied them.

It's a freevive I get it, thanks but I prefer to stay in the damn hospital because it's so damn expensive to self hosp and I don't want to get mugged.

Every night when I self hosp 5 chats almost immediately pop up with "revive for 1M or Xanax"

#StopReviversHarassingPoorTraders
Ali_Looya [193293]
You will find with a lot of people their revives are not off they are just switched to faction and friends only because they already have a revive support system in place.
SomeGuyIGuess [2075679]
As a reviver, I don't get bothered by people who prefer to wait for a freevier then for me to revive them then and there. Who in God's name gets pissy over 1m/1 xanax?

To answer your question, people could be in hospital for several reasons:
  • Waiting out a raid
  • They are selling something their bazaar
  • Rather stay in hospital and do nothing rather then be out of hospital and do nothing (I've been there)
  • Pin-needle/Magic Veins Merit
Also Oreo, I may suggest you get a PFP which states you do not want a revive when you self-hospitalise.
oraN [1778676]
just a normal day getting all the thirsty 13 yo kids to pay for Islands, Drugs, Rehabs, Gucci money or whatever kids now a days call it and all that.
hammi [2235955]
Because it an acceptable strategy to gain funds from the poor waifs and strays who jerk off to such things ;)

EDIT: shitting spelling
Timpo [2281064]
I don't have time for that crap either tbf so I just hand out free revives and add the payers to my friends list. Once its big enough you can balance payment with speed, if building the revival ecost perk of your faction is a factor that is.

A great way to meet players you don't know too, been having a blast meeting new people because of it but I also have a million ways of making cash too so take my suggestion in the context your own game. :)
Bainz [2101476]
Contact their faction lead. Rev factions should be putting out when to not harass people. I'll be reviewing it with my peeps for sure.