.
Graveyard shift
Started by TwentyFourSeven [2346600] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 734 / 734 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 734
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 70 / 100
- Engagement score
- 84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TheFelan [945786] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
If you’re looking for a faction that genuinely cares about your advancement in the game then look no further. I was welcomed in even after being inactive for so long and have become close with my fellow faction mates and …
Mentioned in this thread
Faction 10566 ×12 Faction 26154 ×12
.
Great faction, Great members and amazing member support.
Hiiii, newbie to Torn and TwentyFourSeven recruited me to join The Rifle Company when I was 2 days old. It was a really good thing I joined because I would have probably been super lost and stop playing the game. The entire faction is so nice and willing to answer any questions or help you out of a rough spot, it's great! c: Join The Rifle Company! uwu
I’ve been with The Rifle Company family since I first started Torn and I don’t think I’ll ever leave. There is the perfect balance between having a family and being professional and serious about progression. Everyone is friendly and we all help each other with everything we possibly can, I really believe The Rifle Company has everything you could ever want or need in a faction, including access to the faction armoury and all weapons and armour being provided, which is especially helpful for new players.
If you join TRC you will never need anything more, we have everything right here and we are progressing extremely quickly, having just completed our first 5K chain and looking to do our first 10K chain very soon!
If you join TRC you will never need anything more, we have everything right here and we are progressing extremely quickly, having just completed our first 5K chain and looking to do our first 10K chain very soon!
It's a fun alliance to learn how to play and grow into an awesome Torn player. A place where we have dedicated and active players who like to crack a joke or two or put the smack down on someone that keeps harassing our teammates.
Join now. We know the truth! The meaning of life, the universe and why your little toe always finds the corners of the furniture.
Join now... And ascend with us, today*
*For just 100 low low donations of $99,999,999.99.
Subject to acceptance, credit check required. All payments are non-refundable. Failure to pay may result in the value of your home decreasing, anal leakage, and erectile dysfunction.
Join now... And ascend with us, today*
*For just 100 low low donations of $99,999,999.99.
Subject to acceptance, credit check required. All payments are non-refundable. Failure to pay may result in the value of your home decreasing, anal leakage, and erectile dysfunction.
I've been with TRC since my first day in Torn, and it's been great. Torn can be scary for new players, but the dedicated member's of TRC did nothing but teach, explain, and help me grow and improve.
The faction is full with friendly, active player's, and together we push towards progress and improvement, So come and join The family!
The faction is full with friendly, active player's, and together we push towards progress and improvement, So come and join The family!
This is my first faction I ever joined in Torn , I've been with it since now , on my journey to become someone in torn , this faction helped me a lot , and now It's my turn to help it back,I've decided to take part in the leading team and help the very dear people that helped me grow as well , I really enjoy being in this faction and I really want to see how it grows and I've met really nice people there . I hope i can express my gratitude I have towards this faction .
If you consider joining this faction I promise that you won't regret it !
If you consider joining this faction I promise that you won't regret it !
Great faction. They always try to help you .You can easily learn how to play and improve yourself thanks to TRC . The members are also kind and generous. TRC makes me love the game and with great chains I had an opportunity to improve myself quickly.So come and join our family!!
it is a rare chance for small players to have all the benefits in place to help them grow faster and teh advice and friendly support is just what a player needs,,, its a faction but it feels like a family...
TRC helped me with everything. My very first faction and made me hungry to know more. Supported me when I was a noob. Now I am an OC sergeant here. Fun people, very active and dope ass discord server. Nothing I ever say is gonna influence u. So come join us and experience it yourself. Stop reading and submit an application FAST. Make sure to have a cool application though.
Took a chance as a new user to join this alliance, I was surprised when they accepted a new recruit who was new to the game! However they have been a great help with assistance and tips to improve. They also support with great factions perks and access to an armoury full of equipment, meds, drugs etc. to support and help you, even Xanax when chaining. Very active and very friendly both in game in discord, no question is too much. I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done to help me!
If you feel unsure give a go I promise you won't regret it!
If you feel unsure give a go I promise you won't regret it!
Great leader, officers and players, helpful and talkative community.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join The Rifle Company- some of the best leadership and members in the game!
This is the first faction that I entered so far, reason why I chose this at first because it has a cool name, fitting for a player who loves guns and wants to play as an army officer in torn.
This is my review so far---
Faction:
- Safe
- Perks
- Rules in place
- Equality
Faction Members:
- Safe also (no teammate mugging)
- Helpful
- Friendly
Comment:
- Gives the opportunity to grow without worrying someone in the team might backstab you 23 times, just like what happened to a certain general that is named before a salad.
This is my review so far---
Faction:
- Safe
- Perks
- Rules in place
- Equality
Faction Members:
- Safe also (no teammate mugging)
- Helpful
- Friendly
Comment:
- Gives the opportunity to grow without worrying someone in the team might backstab you 23 times, just like what happened to a certain general that is named before a salad.
I was a lonely criminal living in a shack who was a slave of every mugger out there. I was about to mug some rich-looking bugger when he quickly spun around and whipped out a super powerful gun. He said I could live better in The Rifle Company so I followed him there and joined.
Since that time my classes end faster, my strength and speed is wicked, and I'm married owning my own private island. Come join and get out of living on the streets! It makes you smell of feces anyway.
Since that time my classes end faster, my strength and speed is wicked, and I'm married owning my own private island. Come join and get out of living on the streets! It makes you smell of feces anyway.
TRC has been a family for me since basically day one of Torn, they have supported me and taught me everything i know about the game.
It's everything i would want to find in a community, caring and strong, and it has some hilarious and interesting members! Really gave me a boost in my interest for the game, and helped me in so many situation. They have rules to keep order, but they are not severe or taxing unless you do some serious shit.
I'm really thankful to be a part of this family, and i couldn't wish for a better faction to have joined. I really lucked out this time ;P
It's everything i would want to find in a community, caring and strong, and it has some hilarious and interesting members! Really gave me a boost in my interest for the game, and helped me in so many situation. They have rules to keep order, but they are not severe or taxing unless you do some serious shit.
I'm really thankful to be a part of this family, and i couldn't wish for a better faction to have joined. I really lucked out this time ;P
What can i say about TRC that hasnt been said already?
First faction ive been in that treats every member no matter the stats as equal as any other, lot of good people with great knowledge of the game! I wont be looking for a new faction anytime soon thats for sure!
First faction ive been in that treats every member no matter the stats as equal as any other, lot of good people with great knowledge of the game! I wont be looking for a new faction anytime soon thats for sure!
The f**king Rifle Company!