Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

60 NNB

Started by Father [2131687] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 253 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
32
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Father [2131687]
Not the youngest/fastest or anything.

But I am proud of it considering that I have spent most of my torn life in factions without max nerve and CE perks and I haven't used many nerve refills and alcohol.

Only thing that got me here was my consistency towards burning down warehouses in exchange for a cut from insurance money.

I have always wanted to be 60 NNB so I can do PAs. The journey to PA is not complete yet, but I am one step closer.

My last nerve upgrade was on 26 December, 2019.

Below are the stats for anyone curious.

[image: i.gyazo.com]



And no I haven't done any Plane Hijacking or Cruise Liner yet. Highest OC I have ever been in is Train Robbery.
Hopslam [795412]
nice to document your milestone
13k of 17k fraud, dang :P

what do people do between jackets and arson these days?

no one do stealth virus anymore? or that 7 nerve theft (thorough robbery?)
Kafia [2480738]
Stealth virus fails too much. Computer crimes use int, so nubs fail it a lot.

Thorough robbery also shows up under thefts.

People who stick to safe crimes do Shoplifts -> (try and do stealth virus for a while) -> Thorough Robberies -> Arsons.