Is this game hard?
Gameplay
Started by pinapplepen [2587147] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DOGSPM [1910706]
· 6 likes ·
I'd say it's complex, but not hard. It's also fun, addicting, boring, and slow/fast paced depending on what you're doing.
it is a waiting game
Starting off with no direction and no assistance from a faction ? Yes. Money will answer all your problems in this game, but the gameplay and building up is amazing.
Find yourself a wonderful faction that can assist you. Also this is a game of patience and dedication to progress faster, but wonderful thing about Torn is that it can be anything you it to be.
I recommend going to the guide section and reading from there.
Find yourself a wonderful faction that can assist you. Also this is a game of patience and dedication to progress faster, but wonderful thing about Torn is that it can be anything you it to be.
I recommend going to the guide section and reading from there.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you have no idea
I'm just kidding it's not that hard but you need patience.(Once you know what's happening)
you have no idea
I'm just kidding it's not that hard but you need patience.(Once you know what's happening)
I'd say it's complex, but not hard.
It's also fun, addicting, boring, and slow/fast paced depending on what you're doing.
It's also fun, addicting, boring, and slow/fast paced depending on what you're doing.
^^ perfect description
To show how hard this game is I have a little experiment for you. Take a cup and flip it upside down. Then put a coin inside it. Good luck
Not as hard as my .......
social life?
game itself is easy, just takes a lot of time to play and get good
Gameplay is easy, finding the tutorials forums makes it hard.
Pick up the cup, place the coin on the surface and put the cup back on. EZ
There are many approach to play this game. some people may do gym to have good battle stat. some people only care money. some people want power to do great things. and some people just want to see the world burn.
It's hard
its as hard as you want it to be :)