I'm not paying for losses anymore. I'll be abusing the flying, because I'm now level 15!
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Completely legit, would definitely recommend :3
I'm going to bump this up.
I can do 4 loses
Bring it! You don't need my permission. You'll get the pay when I get on next, if I'm not on at the time. Also if you do not mention the $300k pay, I'll send you a med box (For first hit only) with payment of $250k per
I have to YELL!
MESSAGE ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU'RE ATTACKING OR YOU CANNOT GET PAID!
It's hard to tell if people are attacking me for money, or randomly.
MESSAGE ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU'RE ATTACKING OR YOU CANNOT GET PAID!
It's hard to tell if people are attacking me for money, or randomly.
Legit, He also took the time to help me learn some parts of the game. 10/10 recommend
Double legit, polite, and fast , just follow the instructions above lol.
Thanks much, would be happy to sell again.
Thanks much, would be happy to sell again.
OK I have waaaaay too many people hitting me. Before any contracts are made please message me. If you do not message me I will not pay. Also if you are not already attacking me, I will not accept your contract. I have too many people right now. I'm going to have to get rid of some. I'll message you if I need you to stop.
I'm going to start not paying people if you're not contracted.
Since everything is now organized, my contract list does not have a limitation on how many attacks can be done per day.
There are open spots for contracts now. Please contact me if you want to grab them.
One spot taken for contracts
Three spots taken. 1 more left
No more spots
I'm going to close down this, next week. I plan on doing a lot of flying, and I just realized you guys will not be able to attack me while I fly. Newbie move, I know. I'm sorry.
I'm closing this. Tomorrow I'm going to start flying alot. This'll be useless if you guys cannot attack me on the normal.