Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by TinyDoll [2581602] on in Attacking.

16 replies · 390 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
TinyDoll [2581602]
Bring it! You don't need my permission. You'll get the pay when I get on next, if I'm not on at the time. Also if you do not mention the $300k pay, I'll send you a med box (For first hit only) with payment of $250k per
TinyDoll [2581602]
I have to YELL!

MESSAGE ME AND LET ME KNOW YOU'RE ATTACKING OR YOU CANNOT GET PAID!

It's hard to tell if people are attacking me for money, or randomly.
TinyDoll [2581602]
OK I have waaaaay too many people hitting me. Before any contracts are made please message me. If you do not message me I will not pay. Also if you are not already attacking me, I will not accept your contract. I have too many people right now. I'm going to have to get rid of some. I'll message you if I need you to stop.
TinyDoll [2581602]
Since everything is now organized, my contract list does not have a limitation on how many attacks can be done per day.
TinyDoll [2581602]
I'm going to close down this, next week. I plan on doing a lot of flying, and I just realized you guys will not be able to attack me while I fly. Newbie move, I know. I'm sorry.