Just how addicted to torn are you at the moment? Do you have things you put off of torn? Do you have any of those "sorry please b quiet I'm just about to land" moments, do you schedule your life around torn?
A little poll underneath for you.
Tell us your addiction stories?
I try to schedule things around when I land normally or schedule landing around quiet times in my day.
I dont set alarms during the night.
I do piss my gf off most of the day just because I'm not concentrating on her
I am very addicted
I don't go outside, I play Torn.
I don't go to work, I play Torn.
I don't go to school, I play Torn.
I have played Torn for so long that I have shriveled up and now look like this:
[image: cdn.lowgif.com]
Udderly f**king amazing Cow.
I am extremely addicted to Torn. Sometimes I notice my mom is talking to me and I’m like hold on, reading this forum post/chat real quick.. she’s like wut?? xD
I have been late to things because I was chaining, in the middle of a convo, etc. A few mornings I was late getting ready for work because I was in the middle of doing something on torn.... it was a LOT worse when I was in highschool lmao.
Maybe my time management sucks as a whole and torn isn’t helping <.<
Ok i see the meta here. Some of say sometimes and other say torn is life, .. some are in denial and others are honest with themselves,,,,
......
I am in denial.lol
I had to take about a month away from the game to reevaluate how much time I spend on the game. It can be a problem for sure. As of now, I would say I'm not spending too much time on the game.
Sometimes I make an odd mention of it without noticing it.
"I need to use my E" "I need to take a drug"(this one has raised some eyebrows) "I need to fly"
Worst one that ive ever said in public on a date was: I need to burn down a building".
I guess you could say moderate interference with RL.
Normal stuff, part of life.
Torn is life of course, but every now and again real life comes charging in and spoils your torn experience. Not fair at all.
U sound as though you have a quite severe torn addiction. Maybe I should have used a % sliding scale for this. Maybe you should answer then your rl spouse should answer the same question
Leadership requires a lot of my time.
Guess you could say im addicted
left work an hour early with the excuse “I’m bleeding”
just so I could check the effectiveness of my employees
Like it, can totally understand it also.
Oh I forgot... last year during insurgency there may have been a few nights I left work early so I could help man the wall.... and stay online for like 12 hours, sleep for about 3 hours. Go to work and repeat xD major rip
That is commitment (and major addiction) to this game. :P
Yeah i like that, collect your "I am addicted to torn badge" second door on the right. Next to the do not enter this door door.
I was under the impression you looked more like this
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I can annoy my rl wife because i'm always checking in on Torn for trades. My smartwatch goes crazy because of discord, and I missed a few deadlines at work before they blocked Torn. Now i get the remark I spend a lot of time on my cell lol
I live a real life these days. Stopped playing years ago.
When I started playing is another story.