they had merged with DA some years back were DAs sub for a while then split off from DA like a year or 2 ago?
RIP 89th
Started by Beer_ [2510950] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 128 / 128 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Why does CR acquiring a sub faction require a 'trash talk' thread?
Because that's what faction discussion is all about.
I would have never made it a trash talk thread.
Me when I don't get to make the thread:
[image: i.pinimg.com]
Me when I don't get to make the thread:
[image: i.pinimg.com]
He could've at least waited for ZOMB13 to do it properly then and actually provide some content and a poll.
Ya, how am I supposed to know that Nova is a buffoon without ZOMB13 making the thread?
It's also funnily coincidental I dreamt of CR being sold to me by Proxima for 60B yesterday.
Did you rename them Panthers?
It's probably because the OP put in so little effort and told people to talk trash. And we're all a bunch of stubborn bastards. I think this guy figured out the secret to positivity here.
Battle of the B-Teams incoming? to be fair tho i think we will need to call up NS3 to make it fair for CR 2.0
NS II would skelp any sub faction and the majority of the mains aha.
I guess factions acquiring subs is the new meta in the game and imho it might actually be good for the game overall as it is likely to provide good leadership to otherwise overlooked factions.
Whats the pros and cons between forming an alliance and buying a sub for both parties?
For CR having a sub means they can use and abuse some noobs for mains gain
Here I was thinking SA became CRs sub...
If that was the case they'd have been named Chain Reaction II