39 replies · 524 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Jas[522441]
· 7 likes · Because, want to join Catalysis? Don't judge me for the name it was Proxima.
MrAshKill94[1850991]
· 6 likes · WOW we have a time traveller in our midst... now go back in time and tip me to buy all HRG shares
CloudJumper[1636201] · 4 likes · Stewie pointed me in the right direction. This is the report that led to this "fix". The data for the personal stats Total Flights was misaligned with the actual sum of individual locations. It was fixed manually by Joe on …
I'm not sure how that happened. If no one can give a decent answer here, I would be tempted to make a bug report on it. That would drive me crazy not knowing wtf happened, lol.
At one point way back, specific travel spots weren't recorded in statistics. Due to a bug report, a script was run that set everyone's total times traveled to align with the sum of their total times traveled per destination.
It wasn't over the whole month, but when stats are viewed like that, it only plots points every x amount of time depending on the selection. It won't show the exact date unless you're on the 1 month view.
Only thing I can find near the right time-frame that might be responsible for this occurred shortly after the drop in recorded stats. Not sure the timings add up though since this outage is almost a month later.
Kinda makes me feel like I'm getting alzheimers in Torn.
Me: Back in my day I traveled almost a hundred times! Kid: Okay... Not according to the stats sheet... Me: I swear I did! Kid: Uh huh... Go back to watching your wild west movie.