Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help-Property Moving issue

Started by matmouse [1371216] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1636201 [1636201] ×1

matmouse [1371216]
Hi. I hope all is well. Today is the first time that I am not able to move back into my shack. I have tried several times, I have even logged out, wait for sometime, logged back into Torn, and tried it again. It still did not work. Help, please. What is going on?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Do you have unpaid upkeep on your current property? You need to clear all your upkeep/staff charges to be able to change properties.
Kaedus [1910169]
I'm having the same issue, the option to move into shack just isn't there anymore. only option I see is 'View Property Info' All properties are paid for and all staff cleared off other properties. I've tried different browsers (microsoft edge and google chrome), as well as disabling any extensions I had, and logging out and in again.
matmouse [1371216]
  • CloudJumper[1636201]
Posted on 20:07:53 - 21/07/20 (3 days ago)Post link copied to clipboardCopy post link
Do you have unpaid upkeep on your current property? You need to clear all your upkeep/staff charges to be able to change properties.

CloudJumper, I was not notified that you asked me this question. I do not have any up keep/staff charges. Thank you for passing it up to Ivan. Would someone let me know what is going on, please?

Mentions: CloudJumper [1636201] · Help-Property Moving issue

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The option to move into Shack is currently not visible (even if you have the upkeep paid). I have passed up the issue to a developer, they will post here and mark the report as "Fixed" once the issue is fixed.