Hi. I hope all is well. Today is the first time that I am not able to move back into my shack. I have tried several times, I have even logged out, wait for sometime, logged back into Torn, and tried it again. It still did not work. Help, please. What is going on?
Help-Property Moving issue
Started by matmouse [1371216] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Player 1636201 [1636201] ×1
Do you have unpaid upkeep on your current property? You need to clear all your upkeep/staff charges to be able to change properties.
I'm having the same issue, the option to move into shack just isn't there anymore. only option I see is 'View Property Info' All properties are paid for and all staff cleared off other properties. I've tried different browsers (microsoft edge and google chrome), as well as disabling any extensions I had, and logging out and in again.
Ahh yes, the below options seems to be missing on Shack's page:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Shack looks like this:
[image: i.imgur.com]
I will pass this up to Ivan. Thanks..!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Shack looks like this:
[image: i.imgur.com]
I will pass this up to Ivan. Thanks..!!
- CloudJumper[1636201]
Do you have unpaid upkeep on your current property? You need to clear all your upkeep/staff charges to be able to change properties.
CloudJumper, I was not notified that you asked me this question. I do not have any up keep/staff charges. Thank you for passing it up to Ivan. Would someone let me know what is going on, please?
Mentions: CloudJumper [1636201] · Help-Property Moving issue
The option to move into Shack is currently not visible (even if you have the upkeep paid). I have passed up the issue to a developer, they will post here and mark the report as "Fixed" once the issue is fixed.
can confirm...
Okay. Thank you. I will be waiting.
Hello
The issue is fixed
Changes will be applied after the release next week
Thanks
The issue is fixed
Changes will be applied after the release next week
Thanks
Thank you very much.