I've taken a glance through the guides and tutorials forum, but couldn't find any that specifically answer my question. If someone could point me to one, I'd certainly appreciate it.
What I'm looking for is some information about when certain crimes are considered 'safe' to hit based on your current NNB or crime experience bonuses. I don't mean just what crimes in each category are considered safest, but when other crimes in that category reach the point that they could be considered safe.
For instance, my default shoplifting crime is the jacket in the clothes shop. I'd like to know how the other shoplifting crimes measure up against it, based on crime experience, value, and success rate. If there's a point where my crime experience is high enough that chocolate bars from the candy store would be 'safe,' then I'd probably want to do those instead.
What I'm looking for is some information about when certain crimes are considered 'safe' to hit based on your current NNB or crime experience bonuses. I don't mean just what crimes in each category are considered safest, but when other crimes in that category reach the point that they could be considered safe.
For instance, my default shoplifting crime is the jacket in the clothes shop. I'd like to know how the other shoplifting crimes measure up against it, based on crime experience, value, and success rate. If there's a point where my crime experience is high enough that chocolate bars from the candy store would be 'safe,' then I'd probably want to do those instead.