Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recommend change

Started by Rettalica [2561006] on in Suggestions.

17 replies · 283 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
39
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rettalica [2561006]
i have learnt that if you go inactive for a long period you receive free energy refills as many as 200 of them and this in it self is not the issue my problem is that someone can use these one after another with no cool down yet any other option to gain energy has a cool down im asking that a cool down applies to the free fills no different than any other form of refill
h3110 [2493776]
Its to help those who go away for a while. If I'm correct you receive 1 refill for every month gone so whats wrong with that? Stop crying and go do something with ur torn life.
Spliffy [315389]
If you're gonna go inactive long enough that you accumulate so many refills, you're still on a massive downer compared to people who have stayed active anyway, so it's not exactly a game changer that they get the refills.
h3110 [2493776]
You reward them for coming back to the game and you help them get their stats up a bit to make them want to stay.
Rettalica [2561006]
i still dont agree with it couple scenarios for example you get you 99k happy and have all that energy you now blits 50 refills 4k energy i dont agree that should be a thing again its my opinion and most wont agree thats ok but i figured id post it anyhow
Rettalica [2561006]
i mean this is much better then what i expected i knew it was not going to be a popular opinion but dang oh well i guess we will see how many more negatives we can get eh i will continue to support this idea as i believe in it what others do is there choice great thing about torn we have a choice dont we
Cthulhu [1616063]
As the OP seems serious about this, I am going to move it to Suggestions.
Please stop the name calling though. If you don't agree, then move on.

Personally I don't agree this needs to be changed, but I understand the point behind it.
Moved to Suggestions for other feedback.
Hopslam [795412]
The only bad thing I can think of at moment to inactivity refills as they are currently is that it can allow multis an energy advantage

they can let their multi(s) sit idle for months and years and then pop on for a lot of energy when the time is needed
Riot [974353]
I was inactive many years, I came back to 80ish refills and since I wasn’t really into the game or sure if I was sticking around I blew bulk of them fighting in a bloody elim competition we didn’t win.


Using them correctly with a 99k happy jump would have sped up my journey ever so slightly but nothing in comparison to what I’ve managed to obtain by simply being active and making sure I do what I can to better my stats.
Ac3to [2196357]
It's not so much a reward for being inactive as an incentive to start playing again.

If you come back after a long hiatus it can be daunting, but a nice boost of energy to use how you wish would give you a little boost to get back into the game.

And it's nowhere near the amount of energy you'd get from playing normally.