i wish there was a chess portal in torn where you can plahy for fun or for money points
chess
Started by Dannyboy66 [2506753] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I like and support this idea, but cannot see where the chess portal might be located. Perhaps in the casino?
There used to be chess available in the casino, but I believe due to the number of people using scripts to play it, it was removed
it could be on the laptop. It can both PvP and PvC. Make flying great xD
People could not stop cheating
2 years ago (4 upvotes): https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16050608&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18609148
1 year ago (4 upvotes): https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16110052&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19526572
7 months ago (2 upvotes): https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16132975&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19857461
3 months ago (3 upvotes): https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16157929&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20278648
15 days ago (17 upvotes): https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16174563&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20579572
EDIT: I know the search function is bad but not that bad...
1 year ago (4 upvotes): https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16110052&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19526572
7 months ago (2 upvotes): https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16132975&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19857461
3 months ago (3 upvotes): https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16157929&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20278648
15 days ago (17 upvotes): https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16174563&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20579572
EDIT: I know the search function is bad but not that bad...
Mentions: Casino - Chess · Chess · Chess · Chess Game (Torn Central Park) · Chess in the Casino
The problem with chess is people can and will cheat, you can copy your opponent move to a chess program, then do whatever the computer do.
I don't think chess will ever become a thing again.
I don't think chess will ever become a thing again.
I like the idea, but I think it should be just for fun. Like previously mentioned, it could be played on a flight if you wanted, or just normally while in Torn or a foreign country. Maybe even while you're in the hospital or jail. Just a game to have fun and pass the time.