Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dropping from Torn. ( closed )

Started by Chappix [2359753] on in General Discussion.

67 replies · 1.3k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
68
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chappix [2359753] ×1

Chappix [2359753]
Hey Guys, sorry for this forum but i had enough mentally bad things going from this one particulary game.
I started to make some money from trades and i got scammed. With dvds and a loot. And now i want to came clear. This game has changed in this year. If you can get rid of scammers will be good and i will start playing again. I put Real money to enjoy my self, i make some money from travelling and this had me soo many Real Hours to get what? Scam in 5 seconds? And lost everything? I lost 113 mil for sure from scamms and that s something LOW comparing to some people who have billions ans billions. I don t want to have angry problems from this game but it pissed me off so hard right now beacuse for that scamm issue. If i will get my money back i will start playing again and make it seriosly. If not i will drop this game. And for god sake i love this game. I make friends i make trades. I learn soo many things from all kind of people. But i can t play beacuse of that particulary thing. Soo if i will get that 113 mil or something rewarded for my drama i will play again. If not, this game need to have some changes. Thank's for reading this and i appreciate the time tooked for reading. Thank's
Chappix
Dominijus [2095440]
I mean its pretty hard to get scammed most scams are literally taking advantage of people who choose not to read, so the only advice i can give you not to get scammed is read and check everything you do.
Rosie [1185614]
There are precautions in place when using the trade feature, you have to confirm your trade twice before accepting. If you can't be bothered to check trades before accepting, then it's all on you.
Chappix [2359753]
Is not a scamm dude. If i want to scamm i will get nothing from that beaxuse i want to play this game. Not to sxamm people
Ridgeback [2015242]
This is 100% true, though it does not excuse the scammers. They are not to be praised, honored, defended, or excused. Scamming shows their true character...dirtbags.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Bro, lemme give you advice that my ex boss gave me when I was about to rage quit on the game: Never give up, never surrender!

You are too focus on the numbers. Instead focusing in fun side. You should learn from my buddy fizzloges. For everyone else he seems like a fool and wasting his time. But he is honestly sincerely enjoying the game like no other. Doing hunting and crime.

For other people, I also look like a fool. Buying n selling from item market for small profit. Experimenting and writing stupid guides that nobody cares. Trolling in forum then gain more enemies than a mugger. Joining community events and lose all the time. But I am having fun. Everyday I log in and log out with big smile on my face.

The real world is very bleak atm with econ crisis and uncertainity. So in torn, just focus on having fun, mkay?