Is it just me or does every single person on Torn automatically assume that you're a guy? It's freaking me out. I don't know if it's my profile pic or the name or the general vibe I give off but EVERYONE just assumes I've got a d***. Does this happen to you guys too?
For The Women On Torn
Started by Blasted [1934909] Helper on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 216 / 216 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 216
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Velocity [2261817] · 122 likes ·
maybe rename to fingerblasted - Andyman [471591]
· 36 likes ·
Yes. My name doesn't help. - h3110 [2493776]
· 31 likes ·
I always assume everyone is a guy lol until I've noticed their not and I feel very weird. It's also because 85% of players on torn are males so by assuming you are a male I have an 85% chance …
maybe rename to fingerblasted
I always assume everyone is a guy lol until I've noticed their not and I feel very weird. It's also because 85% of players on torn are males so by assuming you are a male I have an 85% chance that I'm right.
There’s females on torn?!
I honestly was considering just renaming to vagina but I have a feeling this will still happen
How big is your dic tho?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Can Confirm, only way for people to know you're a female.
Can Confirm, only way for people to know you're a female.
I was hoping for dick pics, bitch.
Fn newbs.
((fn spellcheck sucks.
Fn newbs.
((fn spellcheck sucks.
Well I wasn't sure if we were being monitored.... but if you're still down.....
me too. Everyone is a guy until they correct me.
Yes. My name doesn't help.
Just a clever ploy to get more gifts for being a virtual girl, nice try, guy.
Being named dude doesn't help either as far as I know he departed Torn City with the name Poofycake.
Torn City, game and men... ha ha ha, up and out, bye bye
I mean what is it that makes you think people assume you’re a guy?
I personally don’t see why it matters what sex someone is on here, and call everyone “mate” which is something done often from where I’m from.
From what I’ve heard you’d be glad to not be immediately recognised as a female, as not everyone realises Torn isn’t a dating service lmao
I personally don’t see why it matters what sex someone is on here, and call everyone “mate” which is something done often from where I’m from.
From what I’ve heard you’d be glad to not be immediately recognised as a female, as not everyone realises Torn isn’t a dating service lmao
Whatever you say dude
Rule 29: In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents. Dunno why you thought this would work differently in torn...
EDIT: Think about this way: Just like there's guys playing as girls to get free stuff, there's girls playing as guys to avoid any unwanted attention and harassment. It's easier to assume everyone's a guy and avoid either of those cases.
EDIT: Think about this way: Just like there's guys playing as girls to get free stuff, there's girls playing as guys to avoid any unwanted attention and harassment. It's easier to assume everyone's a guy and avoid either of those cases.
I find my name makes it easier for people to figure it out, but I'm quite happy when I don't get special attention just for being female.
The last time i assumed a female was actually a female in Torn, it was a guy.... he got so pissed at me that i had a bit of a bounty storm happening for a while. Now i just assume everyone is a male and i apoligise to the females i upset.
Also.... sorry if I've thought you were a male at somepoint : ))
Also.... sorry if I've thought you were a male at somepoint : ))