Is there any actual use for karma? Is there a karma shop I can buy things with? Or do people really get butthurt over nothing when they get thumb downed?
Karma usefulness
Started by Morbius [2164511] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
· 42 likes ·
You will understand why it's useful when you get to 10k karma. They don't call it the 6th battle stat for nothing. - Caedes [2100412]
· 39 likes ·
Currently, I'm the leader of Helvete on a trial basis. Hank said if I can push my karma ratio up to 2.00, it'll become a permanent position. Please help me farm karma so I can impress daddy hank - Rca [1860888]
· 21 likes ·
It's a friendly reminder of how much of your life you've wasted writing nonsense to strangers on the internet
You will understand why it's useful when you get to 10k karma. They don't call it the 6th battle stat for nothing.
Bragging rights & peenor replacement :)
Just another thing to collect in this game that you play for years on end. Rated +
You gotta consult Zomb13 for the answer
It's a friendly reminder of how much of your life you've wasted writing nonsense to strangers on the internet
AMEN
Banged the nail squarely on the head. There are a LOT of rabies infested field mice about town
Since my karma has gone up 10%, my battle wins have gone up 15%.
Some say it's a coincidence, but the rest of us believe in science.
Some say it's a coincidence, but the rest of us believe in science.
me: *Is a redditor*
Currently, I'm the leader of Helvete on a trial basis. Hank said if I can push my karma ratio up to 2.00, it'll become a permanent position.
Please help me farm karma so I can impress daddy hank
Please help me farm karma so I can impress daddy hank
You have rated this post
3.0 and you lead relentless
Karma helps protect your junie cakes when you get put in the jail.
Between me and you
That's actually what they said. But I'm trying to deal with one hurdle at a time.
Please guys, help me achieve my goals by giving me karma
That's actually what they said. But I'm trying to deal with one hurdle at a time.
Please guys, help me achieve my goals by giving me karma
Nobody is mentioning the special gym you unlock at 1k karma... but ok.
It has no utility.
im just farming karma to get women
Can confirm. Mega gains