SCHOOLED
Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Bish [141605]
· 2 likes ·
No I wasn't. Edit: and congrats to Proxima! That must have been a monstrous pain. - Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Entirely pointless and extremely impressive! R+ - Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 1 likes ·
Don't be fooled, they don't actually sell for that I'm the only buyer and my maximum price was $4.93m to scuder92 - [image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Mentioned in this thread
Proxima [1879587] ×1
I.... I don't want to know how much this cost you.
+R
+R
Neither does my accountant
Lol what a boss
+1
+1
OI YOU BISH RUDE ASS YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FROZE MY COLLECTION!
>:C
>:C
does 100% exp in temp weapon count toward the merit for 25?
You freakin soldier
Excellent, R+
Excellent, R+
it's only my 11th weapon completed (3rd temp!) so no idea, but I can't see why it wouldn't.
Entirely pointless and extremely impressive! R+
Proxima: Spends much time figuring out how things work, how to do things more efficiently, shares good information in forums.
Also Proxima: I leveled The Book to 100%.
R+ I think
Also Proxima: I leveled The Book to 100%.
R+ I think
Congrats but somehow not surprised.
R+
R+
No I wasn't.
Edit: and congrats to Proxima! That must have been a monstrous pain.
Edit: and congrats to Proxima! That must have been a monstrous pain.
The worst part was spending $ on 1300 of them only to get stuck finding the rest and slowly coming to the realisation I may have wasted my money..
fortunately I definitely didn't..
>.<
fortunately I definitely didn't..
>.<
What's next? Nail Bomb?
I am working on the Nail Bomb slowly, but they sort of drip into the game a couple each day so it's quite hard to get them. Still need in the region of 1750 to complete.
In the meantime I have fireworks about half-complete currently, and Molotovs after that
In the meantime I have fireworks about half-complete currently, and Molotovs after that
Freakin’ legend.
edited for you <3
f**kin' eh man.
When I started playing, books were like...200k. A little voice told me, "BUY THEM ALL". Damn, do I wish I had listened to that voice!
Congrats on the mastery!!
When I started playing, books were like...200k. A little voice told me, "BUY THEM ALL". Damn, do I wish I had listened to that voice!
Congrats on the mastery!!
Proxima bought 390 x Book from your bazaar for $1,560,000,000. 21:33:42 11/07/20
Thanks for shopping with Nature Watch to get your merit! Every $ counts!
Thanks for shopping with Nature Watch to get your merit! Every $ counts!
Mentions: Proxima [1879587]