Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard

Started by _Meh [2444134] on in Achievements.

45 replies · 1.62k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Riot [974353]
Since when did listing something slightly above market constitute a scam... if that's all it takes we are all gonna need much larger enemy lists o_0
_Meh [2444134]
i mean, i didnt trade mug anyone
i just didnt pay realist 70m as you see from the image

I am about to give away $1b away on TCP lotto channel on discord so get yourself in there
Andyman [471591]
Looks like a calculated risk to me. Risking a 5m loss for a relatively good chance at a +70m discount.
Bousmahn [2349523]
I like this thread. Can now see who stands up for realistassasin and are also probably braindead scammers. All the scammers in one place.
GreatTits [2204009]
I too have never heard of RA scamming, Ive trade with him tons of times, I always go first on sending and he sends the cash after.