what a mean scam, put him on that list xD
Graveyard
Started by _Meh [2444134] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
its this like a website advertising or something?
Since when did listing something slightly above market constitute a scam... if that's all it takes we are all gonna need much larger enemy lists o_0
There's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
i mean, i didnt trade mug anyone
i just didnt pay realist 70m as you see from the image
I am about to give away $1b away on TCP lotto channel on discord so get yourself in there
i just didnt pay realist 70m as you see from the image
I am about to give away $1b away on TCP lotto channel on discord so get yourself in there
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=59&t=16175881&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20600354
OP is the type of guy to scam for losses because hes broke.
Honestly I was close to asking your leader if you accept scammers, but then i saw you were in DE. Poor thing :(
P.S I dont need to pay for a hit lol, good going for choosing to leave whilst you can.
OP is the type of guy to scam for losses because hes broke.
Honestly I was close to asking your leader if you accept scammers, but then i saw you were in DE. Poor thing :(
P.S I dont need to pay for a hit lol, good going for choosing to leave whilst you can.
Mentions: Buying upto 50 losses. 300k per & bonus if over 10
I love you <3
Oh dear ... scammed for 70m ... what a dent to your 200b NW
Was this whole abortion of a thread gorilla marketing for your Discord giveaway?!
[image: i.postimg.cc]
[image: i.postimg.cc]
Looks like a calculated risk to me. Risking a 5m loss for a relatively good chance at a +70m discount.
Oh damn RA lost 5m. How will he survive?
R- i dont like liars
I like this thread. Can now see who stands up for realistassasin and are also probably braindead scammers. All the scammers in one place.
I too have never heard of RA scamming, Ive trade with him tons of times, I always go first on sending and he sends the cash after.
Since you’re leaving can I have your stuff? Lol