Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old timers in Torn

Started by DedeSiregar [2430598] on in General Discussion.

87 replies · 1.59k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 88 / 88 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Renslayer [2519027]
I know one who is just chilling in a tier 3 faction. He's a beast nonetheless. He logins to do drugs, help newbies and chain. #NoDrama.
Hare [2171558]
Not an old timer, but playing daily and maybe I will become one before I know it, right now its the merits, but I have a feeling its going to become for the friends I make from this game.
Kelsie [340367]
I’m a noob old timer. I only returned 3 years or so ago. So I’m still working on my stats/merits etc. currently grinding out my true level to be 100. At a 99 atm
_Big_GunZ_ [118943]
chedburn only caters to the newbs who sends him cash he doesn't give 2 shits about us old Fuchs and he totally f**ked the game up R.I.P TORN
Titan [227473]
Been around since the beginning.... The best thing is to keep doing things to challenge yourself, and keep interest in the game.

I’m currently part of a team building a faction which I got at 12k respect, got accepted into the committee. Was staff way to long ago... It’s all about keeping it fun, it’s a game.
T-Stark [2086654]
I’m not old, but I’d really like to keep collecting items, slowly working my way up the rarity list.


Aside from that, helping new players is a real treat. I owe a good start to some really generous players, even if some of them don’t get along with me. I encourage younger players to be less brash and abrasive than I was when I started, gotta work up to that ;p
dunmugmeh [538353]
Games are for fun.

I have played this game for a very very long time. One thing i have noticed over the years, the players who are too serious about the game tend to quit or become a lot less active.

You always have to have fun when playing and with some players it can be just a 'little' thing which keeps them going in the game. But it gives them something to do, every single day!
SpeedSkateR [10106]
After a verrrry long absence, my general focus is learning the game again. Factions were my #1 priority 15.5 years ago and they are my main priority now. I do also get a lot of joy in merit hunting given that much of my activity pre-2009 does not count towards merits. It’s like being a new player without actually being new...
The_Gorilla [2156388]
still a new player myself but my aim is to try and catch some veterans of the game, its a good challenge and something that will take time