Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SCHOOLED

Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Achievements.

33 replies · 982 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Proxima [1879587] ×1

Rogue [1873490]
Proxima: Spends much time figuring out how things work, how to do things more efficiently, shares good information in forums.

Also Proxima: I leveled The Book to 100%.

R+ I think
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
The worst part was spending $ on 1300 of them only to get stuck finding the rest and slowly coming to the realisation I may have wasted my money..

fortunately I definitely didn't..

>.<
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
I am working on the Nail Bomb slowly, but they sort of drip into the game a couple each day so it's quite hard to get them. Still need in the region of 1750 to complete.

In the meantime I have fireworks about half-complete currently, and Molotovs after that
Triplicant [2037705]
f**kin' eh man.

When I started playing, books were like...200k. A little voice told me, "BUY THEM ALL". Damn, do I wish I had listened to that voice!

Congrats on the mastery!!