Added ProxiQualitytm V1.4
[Userscript] Show weapon experience + hits needed
Started by Untouchable [1360035] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
This script is better than pushing a midget into a wood chipper and then using his jam to fertilize Monica Geller into having a baby with Reptile from Mortal Kombat and make soup in a boot with the king of hobos in Morocco.
BUMP !
BUMP !
I don’t know what that means but it sounds like a positive endorsement so I’ll take it!!
What exactly is Proxima's Magic Quality? like how would it be calculated
A damage multiplier is calculated, see this thread: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16180034&b=0&a=0, which is in turn multiplied by the accuracy percentage, and then scaled by a factor of 10 so the value falls between 1-100.
Mentions: Attacking: A Guide to Weapon Damage
As Prox said... magic
i don't know how to get it to work. I'm on firefox and installed the script on greasemonkey, but it doesnt do anything. what do i do?
It should "just work" but I have only tested on chrome with tampermonkey so can't confirm it will work on firefox, although it should...
Is the math on the script accurate? or is the weapon exp on Torn's side presenting an incorrect number, maybe crits achieved affects weapon exp?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
to note, this is an item i never used before, so it's at 0%
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
to note, this is an item i never used before, so it's at 0%
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Extremely helpful! A must have if you are going for the 25 weps mastered
It’s logarithmic, so 50% exp is actually only 25% of the way to 100% experience.
Thats why I added in the number of bits because the % does not reflect how close you are to finishing.
Thats why I added in the number of bits because the % does not reflect how close you are to finishing.
Glad you like it!
The math is correct, it's not just a linear function. It's 4 linear functions pasted together, so it gets harder to earn each successive 25% of experience.
Bump
Ive just downloaded script and can't see the Prox quality... I have not done the education's for weapon EXP though... Will this effect the script?
Yup, it will! Won’t work unless you’ve got the course done...
I’ll see what I can do about that
I’ll see what I can do about that
bump
thanks
UPDATE: Now will reload experience when equipping/unequipping weapons
+