Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Userscript] Show weapon experience + hits needed

Started by Untouchable [1360035] Committee on in Tools & Userscripts.

47 replies · 1.98k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Adam [1622585]
This script is better than pushing a midget into a wood chipper and then using his jam to fertilize Monica Geller into having a baby with Reptile from Mortal Kombat and make soup in a boot with the king of hobos in Morocco.

BUMP !
pustak [2597273]
i don't know how to get it to work. I'm on firefox and installed the script on greasemonkey, but it doesnt do anything. what do i do?
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
It should "just work" but I have only tested on chrome with tampermonkey so can't confirm it will work on firefox, although it should...
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
It’s logarithmic, so 50% exp is actually only 25% of the way to 100% experience.

Thats why I added in the number of bits because the % does not reflect how close you are to finishing.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
The math is correct, it's not just a linear function. It's 4 linear functions pasted together, so it gets harder to earn each successive 25% of experience.
iron [2428902]
Ive just downloaded script and can't see the Prox quality... I have not done the education's for weapon EXP though... Will this effect the script?