Deleted.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Rogue [1873490]
· 8 likes ·
Actually i'm Rogue. You're someone else. Edit - now that you edited your post where it said you're Rogue.... my post makes no sense. Since I did in fact read your entire initial effort, why don't you write something for … - Ceb [68232] Committee
· 2 likes ·
From my understanding... and correct me if I'm wrong... TL:DR is: "I snitch to newspaper but still dont have Journalist merit. :( " - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Gutted, I missed some drama. No content in OP - graved.
Actually i'm Rogue. You're someone else.
Edit - now that you edited your post where it said you're Rogue.... my post makes no sense.
Since I did in fact read your entire initial effort, why don't you write something for the newspaper, article length? Put your own catchy title and silly Vienetta photos on it. Even out-of-the-mainstream, faction-challenged noobs like me will read some unnecessary drama.
Just remember people don't always appreciate the messenger. Sugarvalves is about as popular as ______ (insert your own fun words).
Edit - now that you edited your post where it said you're Rogue.... my post makes no sense.
Since I did in fact read your entire initial effort, why don't you write something for the newspaper, article length? Put your own catchy title and silly Vienetta photos on it. Even out-of-the-mainstream, faction-challenged noobs like me will read some unnecessary drama.
Just remember people don't always appreciate the messenger. Sugarvalves is about as popular as ______ (insert your own fun words).
Can u pls say that in 5-6 words. Ty
It's the name I'm known by, in no way am I referring to myself as you.
What 5-6 words are you expecting? I apologize in the fact I have no idea what you mean.
Like noone gives a shit?
A tl:dr. Wow
My eyes are bleeding now.
The term of course of "No-one" referring to yourself? I understand you wish to draw drama off my post, and I don't truly feel any threat by you doing so; however, don't attempt to speak for others when describing your Singular Beliefs please.
Tl:Dr?
Might I ask why they're bleeding? My post isn't so long to be that bad is it?
Lots of words, but I have no idea what this dude is trying to say.
I can't lie, you lost me after I started skimming the 1st paragraph. TL;DR? <click
Fixed
Fixed
I got lost in the first sentence and found it hard to get motivated to continue reading.
Whats the tl;dr?
Whats the tl;dr?
Fixed
[Edit]
Even with the edit to reduce the amount of text this dont make no sense.
Even with the edit to reduce the amount of text this dont make no sense.
How MUCH?
What do you do?
how you clear tape in a game with only one type of tape?!
What do you do?
how you clear tape in a game with only one type of tape?!
My DMs are open for questions